The nature itself has inspired this loudspeaker: in the nature the sound spreads to all directions, and, hence, we have developed a speaker that could reproduce a natural sound feeling. The sound diffusion in the nature is 360°
Sound redefines the perception of space. Quality acoustics influences our well-being and may extend the time we spend in shops, bars, restaurants and customer orientated locations or in wellness areas. The conical geometry of the A50 produces a uniform dispersion of sound, but conceals its source. A soft comfortable sound fingerprint is created through the use of a novel aluminium membrane. Maximum sound quality is achieved even in the smallest space and can thus be utilised for smooth background sound as well as the reproduction of a high level stereo in surround and HiFi quality. Contrary to conventional speakers, a considerably higher level of quality sound with less sound equipment is achieved. Each model is available in three distinct technical versions with a minimum difference in appearance. This design orientated concept of construction offers variety from pure sound to attractive coexistence with different light systems. This additional flexibility means that the unit can be readily adapted to changing room aspects without having to replace the underlying model.
Features and Spec
- Even sound diffusion over a wide frequency range (105Hz-20kHz) to all directions
- They can be powered using standard amplifiers
- The listening position is not bound by the orientation towards the axis
- Perfect both for high-fidelity systems and for sound diffusion in environments such as train stations, airports, restaurants, shopping centres etc.
- Full end even sound energy pressure everywhere in the environment
- Excellent results with reference to the Larsen effect thanks to the sound energy that is reduced to one fourth towards the microphone
- Low intermodulation
- Low second harmonic distortion
- Classic modern design, perfect for any environment